A random collection of Reflections on my experience of life...

Friday, May 23, 2008

Bangalore Calling

After a semester (rather eventful one), I find myself in Bangalore this summer, as a research intern at SERC(Supercomputer Education and Research Centre), IISc.

Barely did I come here that it began to rain. A glad respite from the unrelenting heat in goa.

Just got my accommodation fixed up at a pretty decent dorm.
Still waiting for more bitsians to join me. Itll definitely not be lonely with friends and college-mates around. Some will be coming around the end of this month, while others will be coming in july (PS2). Till then, its working time. (The pic on the left is the main building - IISc)


Bangalore is a pretty nice place to be, quite contrary to what one would expect of a growing metropolitan. The photograph on the left is that of a botanical garden close by. I would love to share my experience here at bangalore (or rather bengaluru now), but that will be some other day. Here is a short description by a once-upon-a-time blogger; but IISc has changed a lot since then.

A pretty random post. So ill end it up pretty randomly with a song that echoes through me right now:
Enjoy yourself, it’s later than you think.
Enjoy yourself, while you’re still in the pink.
The years go by as quickly as a wink.
Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself. It’s later than you think.
(180 version of Enjoy Yourself from The Specials)

0 comments: